POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Photograph or POV? : A Photograph or POV? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:15:18 EDT (-0400)
  A Photograph or POV?
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 22 Aug 2003 01:03:39
Message: <3f45a42b@news.povray.org>
Well, obviously, it is a POV-Ray image ...

I was playing around with lighting this evening, trying to think
of how to make light "work" and blend into a scene appropriately.

The immediate flaws that come to mind are the specular
highlights and the regularity of the focal blur pattern.
I believe I can fix the focal blur using MLPOV, though.

Any comments, suggestions?

Aaron

Aaron Gillies
x3rxes[&]yahoo.com